Break Arcade Games Out (Open Source)
A downloadable game with source code for Windows
An open-source game, written entirely on a live stream!
What if Breakout was the only arcade game people could make?
Well, then we would get Breakout Tetris!
And Breakout Pong!
And Breakout Space Invaders!
This game was created during live streams, so you can watch the whole development process, from scratch!
Check out the recordings on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DanZaidan
You can also download the Source code and play around with it!
The game and its engine were written using the C language.
I have also created development highlights for people who just want to see the best movements of the live streams!
I hope you like it!
This license is supposed to be as permissive as possible. So attribution is not required, but appreciated. A donation is also appreciated :) .
This software is dual-licensed to the public domain and under the following license: you are granted a perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, modify, publish, and distribute the software and its source code as you see fit.
The software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express of implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfrigement. In no event shall the author be liable for any claim, damages of other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort of otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealing in the software.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Making a game in C from scratch! Ep 21: [Asset System, Async Ogg Reader]3 days ago
- Making a game in C from scratch! Ep 20: [Animated Level Transitions, Gameplay Im...15 days ago
- Making a game in C from scratch! Ep 19: [Camera System, Screenshake and Collisio...17 days ago
- Source Code License - Public Domain17 days ago
- Making a game in C from scratch! Ep 18: [Level Design and Gameplay Programming]18 days ago
- Making a game in C from scratch! Ep 17: [Gameplay Improvements: Animation, Audio...19 days ago
- Learn how to program a game20 days ago
- Making a game in C from scratch! Ep 16: [Optimizing the Game (5x faster!), Progr...22 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.