Excellent tutorial! You're a saviour for me when it comes to c++ game development!
Pong - Learn Programming
A downloadable game tutorial for Windows
Ever wondered how are games programmed?
In this tutorial series, I will teach you how to make a game in C++.
Hopefully, you will learn the fundamentals of game programming and be able to make your own games by the end!
This series is beginner friendly, and I'll take a step by step approach, to make sure everyone can follow along. (But basic programming skills are recommended).
You can watch the whole tutorial series here on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7Ej6SUky135IAAR3PFCFyiVwanauRqj3
I hope you enjoy programming this game as well! :D
This license is supposed to be as permissive as possible. So attribution is not required, but appreciated. A donation is also appreciated :) .
This software is dual-licensed to the public domain and under the following license: you are granted a perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, modify, publish, and distribute the software and its source code as you see fit.
The software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express of implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfrigement. In no event shall the author be liable for any claim, damages of other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort of otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealing in the software.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- [COMPLETE TUTORIAL] How to make a game in C++!25 days ago
- How to make an AI for GAMES28 days ago
- Tutorial #5: Enemy AI, Score System, Finishing the Gameplay33 days ago
- Introduction to Collision Detection For Games43 days ago
- How to make your GAME feel AWESOME43 days ago
- C++ Tutorial: Gameplay, Movement and Collision47 days ago
- Tutorial: Player Movement, Input and Time60 days ago
- Tutorial: How to make a software renderer to display graphics67 days ago